Monday, March 8, 2010

i need you.


i want a guy. one who cares for me. who will look out for me. who can make me laugh and smile until i can't breath no longer. who can have their arms wide open, waiting for me to run into them. who i can cuddle through the night. who i can say nice stuff about. who will say they adore me. who will kiss me whenever they feel like. who i can call mine. who i can open up to and trust. who i can take out with me and show every one he is mine. who will be proud of me. who will let me wear their jersey if i'm cold. who will walk one thousand miles to see me. who will let me hang with me friends. who wont ditch me everytime we make plans, but who will go can with their friends too. who can be happy with our relationship. who can be true. who i can be true to. someone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment