Friday, April 9, 2010

realitiy is better than my dreams.


At the speedway, we were with your friends, but we walked off, got a drink, sat and talked. you hugged me to keep me warm, even though i had a big jersey on and you didn't. time passed. we did different things. but the time came for the fireworks. we stood by the fence waiting to see some explosions in the air. you held my hand as all the lights in the stadium went off and it was completely dark. i turned and kissed you as the first firework went off. you looked at me and smiled as i turned to look at them. you stood behind me and wrapped your arms around me. i felt you press your lips gentely against the back of my head. your hug got tighter as you didn't want to let me go. and in that moment, i swear we were infinite. i never wanted it to end. the fireworks ended but i still felt as amazing as i did then. the night came to an end, but the wonderful times and memories with you haven't. this is better than the dream i had about him. you are way better than him. i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment