Monday, September 6, 2010

I should of learnt from the first time.


I saw this coming but I put it at the back of my head and ignored it. I didn't expect it to happen now. I had no idea you were texting her. I had no idea you were wagging school. I had no idea you invited her over. I had no idea about anything at all. I cried and cried to get it all of my system. I thought it would work. But as soon as I saw you, I felt like crying. I didn't want to touch you, kiss you or look at you. It was really hard. As we both lay in my room crying, I wanted to hug you but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The next night you got a bit drunk and got angry. The situation came up and you took it out on me. I'm not taking the blame for your actions, for you braking your promises. I hit you really hard in the head, back, arms and legs. I elbowed your jaw really hard. I cried and screamed. I shouldn't of done it. I didn't want to hurt you, it's the last thing I wanted. You saw what I did to myself. And I broke my hand again. Look what you did to us. I hope this works out and I'm not wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment