Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sacrifice myself.

You mail me, everyone mails me. All about me and you. What's going to happen when I get back, what's happening now and all that stuff. Look, I love you a fuck load. I always have and anyone can second that. It's just hard at the moment. We're the complete opposite side of the world from each other. And you're playing us both, again. We know you are. So why are you asking for me back? Is it because she's said no and you need someone to run too? Is it because you don't like being lonely? I don't know what your reason is but I can't help but talk to you. All because I love you. I hate that I can't stop talking to you. And if you find another girl you will just leave, delete me and I will be hurt, again. But look how much hurt I've already taken from you, I guess a little bit more can't do anything? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment