Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why now?


I come here to just live my life. I've been hurt too many times to care about guys. I heard about you and people tried to set us up, but I said no because you sounded like a great guy and I didn't want to ruin you. But then I met you, you looked cute just standing there on the second step watching over the party and laughing with your friends. We started texting, I'm at your house every day, even though I'm there for Gemma, it's great to see you. You are the nicest and sweetest guy around. I'm scared to let anyone in and so are you, but we let each other in the first night it was just us. We lay down on the couch hugging, talking, you kissed me twice and we carried on talking. You know my secrets, and I know yours. I don't want to get attached to you though. Because you're moving away to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment