Monday, February 28, 2011

You're all shit.


You came to mine for a little holiday. As soon as you got here, all you did was be a bitch. When you went home you bitched to your boyfriend and my cousin about me. You thought I had never drunk alcohol before I came to England. Haha, dumb bitch, have you not seen my pictures on facebook? You went back and told them that I was drinking every night, all night. That I was smoking a lot. That I was having sex with anyone, anywhere. That people were doing cocaine on the streets. That people were killing themselves a lot. Hunny, you drank more than me when you were here. I drank one night, you drank two nights. I don't smoke. I've only had sex with one person. And he's not just "anyone" he's my boyfriend. And we didn't have sex just anywhere. We had sex in a bed, on a couch and the floor. Not outside on the road like you said. Otherwise don't you think we would of been seen, or run over or some shit? People aren't doing cocaine in the streets. They were just simply hanging around. And if people kill themselves, that's their choice. It's not me killing myself. So shut the fuck up and stop saying shit. Because now my mum isn't even talking to me. Because of you. I hope you feel better now that you were center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment