Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I need help.

I actually don't know what to do anymore..
I've liked you for over 6 years, and I see you more than my own boyfriend. I think about your kisses and cuddles every day. We text every day, and when I don't get a text first, I want to text you. But I can't even think about being with you in the future, because you're my brothers best friend. And he already isn't happy about us kissing. But now you have your girlfriend, and you're going to Spain for a month. I have my boyfriend, but he's in England and he treats me right. I haven't had that in a long time. I don't want to fuck anything up between me and him for you. But sometimes I wish it was you I had. I hate seeing you with your girlfriend. I get kind of.. jealous? I wish I could stop this feeling. I don't know what to do about it anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment