Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nothing in return.

You're an absolute bitch. I did everything possible for you. I let you move into my house and live here for 5/6 months, I brought you everything you needed, I gave you the best 20th birthday ever, I caught your tears and hugged you until you smiled, I gave you advice and I even kept your secrets. Once you moved out, you became the biggest bitch but I never thought you would go this low. You knew how I felt and you kissed him right in front of me. You were all over him, I got so angry. I text you abusive messages, I rang you and shouted at you. You started crying saying sorry. But none of that meant shit anyways. Because you still went off and fucked him in his bed. You're some slut who lives in the same town as me. Not the best friend I used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment