Monday, March 5, 2012

My man.


I was your little baby girl. You couldn't have another girl in your life because we had such a bond. You were my rock star. I couldn't have a favourite artist because you had such an amazing voice. You were there for me every time I needed you. The day I woke up and you were gone was my biggest nightmare ever. It still hasn't hit me yet but I'm getting used to the fact that you were taken from us. I want to run home to Ard na Corann and lay on your bed and chat to you for hours listening to music. I want to tell you everything stupid us girls say so you can take the piss out of them. I want to go out to the pub and dance with you. I want to have your chicken curry and rice. I want cuddles from my Daddy. Every girl does. So save your arms for when the day comes for me to go up there, and never let me go. I have my heart wrapped around you. I love you Daddy, and I miss you. My best friend. 27/4/66 - 21/1/12. <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment