Friday, May 11, 2012

Lost at sea.

I once had everything I wanted. Then my best friend, my Daddy, died and I got thrown into the deep end to learn to do everything for myself, to grow up. I had to my life together and sort out what I was doing. I don't want to move back to New Zealand cause I have too much here. But having no where to live or no job was hard. I got a job and moved into my Godmothers house. Now she's telling me I have three weeks to move out and get my own house. It all hit me at once. I don't have my Daddy to help me with getting a house. I have to do it all by myself. I have to plan out my money to live on. But I did it in one day. I found a house that I can afford and that is nice. It's exciting stuff but it's scary too. I never thought I'd have to grow up this fast at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment