Monday, February 8, 2010

good one summer.


you asked me to fuck off, leave you alone, not to talk to you, to leave? never in my life have i agreed to something so easily like that. ever. i'm doing it for you. you fucked me over. getting jealouus over nothing? starting a fight over the internet? it shows you're too cool. way too cool for me. but you got this all wrong. you think you know my feelings, you think you know what i want, you think you know me,? well guess what, you don't. never have and never will. you don't care about me. and i care the world for you. i was caring for you the whole way along. arguing or not. i loved every part of you. feeling your soft strong arms around me, your soft lips on mine, your beautiful eyes staring at mine. it's all gone now. and you hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment