Friday, February 26, 2010

i can't handle it.


i saw a car. it looked familer. but i dissed it in a joking way. as it drove past, a familer face popped out of the window and pulled hand signs. i smiled as i realised it was you. my heart started pounding. my smile couldn't get any bigger. you were in my head from then. i wanted you to turn around and come back. i wished for it. i saw the car again. i smiled. you came back to see me. just for me. i looked in the back, and i saw another familer face. one i see every day at school. one that belongs to my friend. my heart sank. i couldn't of got more dissapointed. i didn't know what to say or do. i wanted to kiss you. i was about to when your head was next to mine. staring in each others eyes, once again. i wanted a hug at least. but she was there. and i didn't know if it's what you want. you've been in my head every second from that moment. thank you for making my day. thank you for making my smile the biggest ever. thank you for making me have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment