Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm worse.


Me and my mum fight 24/7 to the point where she cancels my plans last second. I say things I don't remember and then have to make excuses up to cover them. I have secrets inside me that kills me to think about. My past isn't the best to tell. I have too many mistakes to move forward because I fuck up over and over again. I have a fucked family that I get stuck in the middle of. I'm two faced about my best friend, but only for a good reason. I care about my boyfriend than my own self. I starve myself, not to be skinny and pretty, but to put me through pain because I am no longer strong enough to scar my wrists. I don't have enough money to buy my own things. I lie. I lie. I lie. I lie. I don't make things up, but I lie. I cover the truth. I cry myself to sleep. I wear make up to cover my tears. I listen to my iPod to run away from the world. I trust no one, only my Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment