Sunday, July 4, 2010

true.


We were supposed to go out to that party, but I couldn't. You said to me that was our last chance to work things out and get back together. When you said this, my heart dropped. I thought it couldn't drop any further. Until I went onto your facebook to write you a cute note to make you smile and ask for one more chance. But I saw you talking to a girl. Asking for her number. Telling her to go to the party with you. Asking where she lives. Calling her babe. Saying you would be keen for her. That was my heart gone. I broke down in tears. I couldn't stop shaking. I text you an abusive text. You acted dumb about it. But you realized you were caught out and you started saying sorry. You started crying and now you want me back. You put me through so much, I just don't know if I can come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment