Monday, October 18, 2010

That’s what a good friend is.


We were arguing at the bonfire. I didn’t want to be near you. But some blonde girl found me and asked what was wrong, she went and got you for me and we sorted everything out. I thanked her before we left. Not expecting to see her again. Last weekend I saw her while getting my nails done. She told me that seeing us together made her feel good because she got us together again. I told her what you did and she was shocked. She knew the person who you fucked and you know what? I’m going out with her when I get back from the snow. She’s going to show me your new girl and help me find a new guy to get with. I don’t care how slutty I sound, because I need something to help me get over you. I’m not sticking around and get hurt any longer. Me and her are going to have fun and she’s helping me get over you. Funny thing is, you can’t do anything to stop me anymore because I’m not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment