Thursday, May 12, 2011

Are you serious?


In all honesty, we've been friends longer than you and him were together. I helped you through everything with him. We had our ups and downs, arguments, fist fights, memories, laughs and jokes. But there is one thing I would never ever do to you. And that is get with the person you were in love with for the last year. The one who fucked you over a lot and I was there to catch you. The one who lied to you a lot and we were there to catch him out. I may be a bitch, but I'm not that much of a bitch to go behind my best friend's back and do that. You saw how much me and him hated each other because of what he did to you. But then we became friends every now and then because he was treating you right. If you don't remember, I was with Nick that night this apparently happened. And I was crazy about Nick just like you were with "him." Tbh, I don't even know what to say. Because I didn't do it, and I don't want to loose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment