Thursday, May 12, 2011

Your lips touch mine.


A few weeks ago, you asked me for my number, I gave it to you and we were texting for four hours that night. But this weekend, I saw you watching me a lot. I saw you smile at me every time I walked past you in the house. When we were down at Gaza's house, you were sat on the table, and I came and sat in between your legs, just as friends. We had a few fags together and had a few drinks. We had a few jokes and a few smiles. Back at Buddy's house I went straight to the couch so I had a bed. When I woke up you were sat on the arm of the couch, you asked me to move over a bit, so I did and you sat down behind me. You put your arm around me and hugged me. We got cosey and then you put your hand on my face, stroking it while looking at me. I smiled, you moved your hand to my chin and lifted my chin up. You kissed me. We lay there for the night hugging and kissing. You're a cute kind of guy, and I like the fact that I wasn't a one night thing for you. You're texting me now and you like me. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment