Wednesday, April 27, 2011

oh damn.

Well this weekend was one of the best. Seeing you was a surprise though. I thought my feelings for you had gone, but as soon as I saw you I couldn't set my eyes on you again. You stared at me all night and flirted. I got more drunk as the night went on and you started getting closer. Nothing happened, mainly because nothing could of happened. But I would of said no to you if you tried. You chose her over me like I knew you would. So like I promised, I'm not being your girl on the side. You were texting me the next day saying you were staring all night. I know you were, but I told you you shouldn't be. It's so hard to say no to you and not flirt with you. I've put my life on pause to see if things happen with me and you. I feel stupid. But Every time I see you, I get butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment