Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nothing comes between us.


I've known you for not even 3 months yet, and people would say we've known each other for years. We're the best friends who can sit on a couch and play with each others hair, or tickles each others backs, or lay on each other without any of it being weird. I fit into your family, and you fit into mine. We go everywhere together, do everything together. We spend almost every day together. Black and yellow, kush, on the floor - they remind me of you every single time and it never gets old. You're with my brother and I was with yours. I did some bad things to your brother, and you did some bad things to mine. But we still stay best friends. Sure we get pissed off at each other, but we say how we feel then we talk it out and hug it out at the end. I love you Gemma Louise Crowley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment