Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And it starts all over again.

After our secret had gotten out we weren't allowed to talk to each other anymore. Which is fair enough. But you have no idea how much I wanted to talk to you. Then one night I was lying in bed and I got a text. It was you. After that text we started texting all the time again. I went up to Clara, and as soon as I got there I walked into Buddy's room and all the lads were there. I looked around and said hi to everyone. Then I saw your face. I smiled and walked out. Me, Gemma and Buddy went to get drink. The night rolled on and we got drunk and had more fun. You kept staring at me all night, and making comments about me. I didn't know how to react. It was kind of awkward. Buddy was watching every step we took. I couldn't go near you. So I hardly spoke to you. You guys left at 4.30am. After you left you text me. "are you akwake?" after we got texting you told me I looked beautiful and you couldn't stop looking at me. I fell asleep texting you. The next day Lee, Christy and Pa came round. Buddy and Gemma went off, Lee got drunk and commerd, so I was sitting in the kitchen with the lads playing card games. Christy gave me his bracelet, and Pa was hugging me. Then I looked up and you walked in. Then I had to start drinking more to get my mind off you. Everyone turned up at the house during the night. It was just me, you, Sca and Lee left. You text me off Sca's phone. We planned to go into the room later when Bud and Gem was asleep. 6am, I decided to go to bed. I stayed awake texting you, then I heard a knock at my window. I looked out it and you were there. I opened it and you kissed me. I smiled and you kissed me again. 7am, I hear my door open, I see you standing there. So I sit up and you smile at me and say I look beautiful in bed. You joined me in bed, and we had sex. Then we just lay in bed, talking and hugging. You held my hand and kissed my forehead over a million times. You said sweet things to me, and made me laugh. We had sex again, and then you just lay there holding me in your arms. We didn't talk for a while. My head on your chest, listening to your heart beat. You were stroking my arm. It was amazing. Then you kissed my head and whispered "I like you." If only you saw the smile on my face as I whispered "I like you too." Everything you said that night goes through my head every day. It was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment