Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'll come back.


The first time we spoke was when I was walking out of science and you were walking out of maths, going to lunch, we walked past each other every day, but you stopped me, smiled and invited me to your 16th. After that, we didn't talk again, I turned up to your 16th and thanked you for a great night. A few months after you mailed me on bebo and asked me if I hated you. How could I hate you? You invited me to your birthday, you were beautiful and you were funny. That's when we first became friends. We stayed up most of the night talking on msn. You became my Mojojojo. You were the first one to click onto how I said "whaat you doooing?" like that girl off Phineas and Ferb. You got who I am in one night. After hanging out more, we became more close. We told the world we were sisters, we nearly got kicked out of your own house for laughing too much, we went to almost every party together, we went to the ball together and we just casually hung out too much. I miss those days, I miss being around you and laughing with you. You and your sister were the funniest people to be around. I'll see you when I get back. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment