Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whoa re you playing?

You broke up with your girlfriend, and I broke up with my boyfriend. You go to Spain for a month and say when you come back you want to be with me. I was delighted. You told me to tell Buddy that I like you. To see what he says. You said we will work on them accepting the idea when you get back. But then the girl you were with said you guys were talking about getting back together when you get back. Since then you've been acting weird towards me. Not your normal self. So you know what? When you get back, you have two choices. Have me or leave me. But I am not going to be your girl on the side any more. If you don't want me then that's fine. I will live my life and eventually find myself someone else. Right now, while you're in Spain, I'm going to be single and be happy. :) So fuck you, but I still like you. And btw, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment