Tuesday, April 19, 2011

R.I.P Leon Casey.


I know I didn't know you well, but I had met you a few times out at the pub and I saw you yesterday in town. A few weeks ago you took an overdose of drugs and you were put in hospital with 60% chance of dying. But you were strong and pulled through it. Everyone was glad you had made it through. You were then put on anti-depressants and you were given a prescription daily so you didn't overdose again. I woke up this morning to one of my best friends running in and screaming "Leon's dead!" She was balling her eyes out and couldn't even stand on her own two feet. Everyone in this town today was crying. Everywhere we went, everyone was talking about you. You were drinking on your tablets. You were in the worst mood you've ever been in and you decided to take your own life. You did it in your shed and your dad found you hanging there. Your poor dad. To know that he found his own son who just took his own life. Your little brother and sister. The rest of your family. And all your friends. You've broken a lot of hearts, but I know you're in a better place. You weren't happy here. I just wish you could of stayed and let someone help you. Rest in peace Leon. You will be missed and forever loved. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment